Charleston Negligent Injury Attorney
Negligence is a destructive force that has the power to shatter lives. When people or businesses fail to act responsibly and neglect the safety and well-being of others, it can result in serious injuries, damages and even wrongful death.
If you or someone close to you has been harmed due to negligence, Alan M. Tanenbaum, P.A., can stand up for your rights and help you seek the compensation you deserve. Attorney Alan M. Tanenbaum has personally handled thousands of personal injury cases and will aggressively fight for you.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 843-722-2588 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Charleston negligence lawyer.
How Does Negligence Change Lives?
There are many ways in which negligence can result in serious harm. Consider the following examples:
- Negligence on the part of drivers can result in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and other serious motor vehicle accidents.
- Medical negligence can cause patients to suffer catastrophic medical setbacks, resulting in additional medical treatment, permanent injuries and, in some cases, wrongful death.
- Nursing home negligence can cause our loved ones to live their days in fear and pain, when they should be enjoying peace and rest.
- Negligence at schools, day care centers, buses and other locations can result in injuries to children.
- Negligence on construction sites can result in heavy equipment accidents, industrial accidents, explosions and other dangerous circumstances.
- Property owner negligence can result in unsafe building conditions, which can cause slip-and-fall accidents.
- Negligence by dog owners can result in painful and dangerous dog bite injuries.
However negligence has affected you, it is important to have a strong legal advocate on your side. Attorney Alan M. Tanenbaum, P.A., is a skilled legal advocate who can protect your rights and help you pursue maximum compensation for your losses.
Contact An Industrial Accident Lawyer Serving Summerville, South Carolina
If you have suffered due to the careless or negligent actions of another, we are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 843-722-2588 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Charleston negligence attorney.
In downtown Charleston near the Four Corners of Law.