South Carolina Personal Injury Attorney

Paralysis & Ambulatory Loss

A spinal cord injury may lead to complete paralysis below the neck, a diagnosis known as quadriplegia or tetraplegia. It could also result in temporary or permanent loss of sensation in specific areas of the body.

Any form of paralysis requires extensive rehabilitation treatment and re-adaptation to all aspects of life. A person experiencing paralysis may need specialized wheelchairs, mobility aids and accommodating alterations at home for accessibility.

If you or someone close to you has been injured in an accident and suffered paralysis, it is important to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. At Alan M. Tanenbaum, P.A., we can provide you with the experienced advice and advocacy you need during this difficult time.

South Carolina Spinal Injury Lawyer

Certain spinal injuries may leave victims of serious car accidents or on the job injuries from work related accidents permanently paralyzed. If you were injured due to the negligence of a third party, you may be entitled to compensation.

Our approach is to investigate the causes of the accident to determine who is at fault. We seek to determine all available claims and the amount of compensation claim available for each.

Our focus is on the recovery of damages and losses for medical expenses, pain and suffering, past and future income, loss of enjoyment of life and a long list of other possible claims, which vary on a case-by-case basis.

If you have suffered an accident leading to paralysis, contact Alan M. Tanenbaum, P.A., today by telephone at 843-722-2588 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable South Carolina spinal injury lawyer.

At Alan M. Tanenbaum, P.A., we will represent clients seeking compensation for paraplegic and paralysis injuries in Charleston, Summerville, and throughout South Carolina and the United States.

Badges logos new

Questions? Email us.

Contact Information

Alan M. Tanenbaum, P.A.
116 Church Street
Charleston, S.C. 29401

Telephone 843-722-2588